[Soot-list] How I determine all the expressions dependable of "x" which will be found in the last assignment of the function?

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 11:34:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

If I have for example the following expressions:
    expr 1: depends on x
    expr2 : depends on expr 1
    returnValue = function of expr2 and others
    return returnValue

How can I determine all the expressions which depends on x and ONLY that are then found in the assignment of the returnValue variable. getDefs and getuse returns me a ValueBox which has not so many methods for code analyze...

I'm using the jtp and wjtp transformers.

Cristina