[Soot-list] How to obtain the names of the SootMethod parameters?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 31 05:45:06 EDT 2010

Hi Christina.

Soot creates a ParamNamesTag on the SootMethod when producing the
method from Source code.

Bytecode contains no name information.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt