[Soot-list] Add units during analysis

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Nov 12 09:44:34 EST 2010

Hi again.

> I am trying to do the former: analyze some part of the body, then maybe

I am afraid, this is not what FlowAnalysis was designed for, and it
does not support such operations. Normally the abstract domain for the
analysis information should be structured in such a way that it yields
the same result regardless of the iteration order.

Whenever I needed anything different, in the past I have resorted to
programming a manual traversal over the UnitGraph, and that's also
what I would recommend to you. soot.toolkits.scalar.SmartLocalDefs,
for example, makes such a manual traversal.