[Soot-list] (no subject)

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Sep 18 08:30:42 EDT 2010

Hello Xiaoquan.

This appears to be a bug in Soot. There have been known off-by-one
issues regarding such "traps" before. I guess somebody should fix this
at some point.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt