[Soot-list] Any points-to analysis based on Shimple?

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Sep 25 02:11:48 EDT 2010

Shimple and Jimple are very similar. The only new instruction in Shimple
is the Phi instruction.

Spark already works on both Jimple and Shimple.

Paddle apparently does not, but it should be very easy to make it work
on Shimple by adding a casePhiExpr method to MethodNodeFactory similar
to the one already implemented in Spark's MethodNodeFactory.

Ondrej