[Soot-list] ***SPAM*** problem about line number tag of soot 2.1.0

zhc 6211026 at 163.com
Sun Sep 26 22:11:14 EDT 2010

Hi:
   I have a problem with soot 2.1.0. Because I use the Indus to slice java program, and it use soot2.1.0, I have to use the old version of soot. Now I want to get the line number in the java source file of a Jimple stmt, so I use the following statement. But the tag was always null.

LineNumberTag tag = (LineNumberTag)unit.getTag("LineNumberTag");

  I found someone encounter this problem earlier, and I try to use the solution,  but it doesn't work.
 Please help me.
 thanks!
                     ----zhang