[Soot-list] Jimple jump to nopStmt

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 7 09:41:06 EDT 2011

Hello.

On 7 April 2011 08:53, Pedro Louro <pedrolour at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric!
>
> You are absolutely right, the problem was that I didn´t know that
> detail about insertBefore.
> I wrote again the code with that on my mind and the problem is solved.
> Nevertheless, I don´t have access to the insertBeforeNoRedirect
> method, and i´m using de Soot 2.4.0.jar
> Is That method in some kind of updated version?

No. But the problem may be that you have to downcast your Chain to a
PatchingChain, as this method is only defined in that class:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/doc/soot/PatchingChain.html

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt