[Soot-list] PLDI 2012 workshop on Program Analysis with Soot: Would you be interested?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Aug 3 03:42:27 EDT 2011

> I think a front-end for Android's Dalvik bytecode might keep Soot very
> relevant in coming years.

I agree that this would be very interesting. Sounds like a good
student project to me. Would any of you be interested in organizing
such a project as a Master thesis or so? If not, I could advertise the
topic here in Darmstadt.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt