[Soot-list] Running with soot2.1

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 15:02:28 EST 2011

Hello,

I need to test something in my tool with soot 2.1 but surprise: the same project with the same configuration (only the API is changed) doesn't run with soot 2.1, while it run successfully with soot 2.3 or 2.4.

I'm receiving the error: couldn't find class: AppSource (is your soot-class-path set properly?). My soot-class-path is set and there is included the location of AppSource. What can I do? I observed that in 2.1 doesn't exista the functions loadBasicClasses() and loadClassAndSupport().

Please help.

Cristina