[Soot-list] Scene.v().addBasicClass for soot 2.1

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 03:30:01 EST 2011

Hi,

Does anyone know if it exists an equivalent for  Scene.v().addBasicClass(MyClass,SootClass.SIGNATURES); in soot 2.1?

The addBasicClass method doesn't exist and SootClass doesn't have the SIGNATURES member. Now I'm receiving the

following error [1].

Or can I find somewhere the API for 2.1?

[1] aused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: This operation requires resolving level SIGNATURES but

MyClass is at resolving level HIERARCHY
If you are extending Soot, try to add the following call before calling soot.Main.main(..):
Scene.v().addBasicClass(MyClass,SIGNATURES);

Cristina