[Soot-list] Getting line-number/type-informations at initialization via Jimple from bytecode

Tillmann tirunkel at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 13 07:40:52 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

thanks for your quick response.

I've tried "Options.v().setPhaseOption("jb","use-original-names:on");"
the option seems to be applied correctly (is set in
"soot.coffi.CoffiMethodSource.getBody(SootMethod, String)"), but with no
effect on the jimple-bodies. The Bytecode is compiled with names (see
below - gathered from eclipse-class-inspection).

But it's not a huge amount of work for me to create a work-around in my
source-transformation-process.

       0  iconst_0
       1  istore_2 [flag]
       2  aconst_null