[Soot-list] I got a heap memory error

Shim Gyuhang plto001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:52:37 EST 2011

I've tried the command from email you sent. But we still had the same error message from Soot framework.

For your reference, I ran the Visual VM to check what type of data is most used during execution.
As a result, about 1.5 GB of memory was assigned for HashMap. I assumed there is an infinite loop maybe…

Is there any solution?

Thanks.
Life is good. All the time. :)

Fasoo.com Inc, PA dev team