[Soot-list] Performance analyzer for programs written with Soot

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 06:13:34 EST 2011

Hello,

What performance tool analyzer do you recommend me to use for a tool developed
with Soot(a tool which which analyze statements to introduce other new
statements; it overwrites internalTransform method from BodyTransformer class) ?
I'm interested in find out where is the place where the memory bursts up? For
complicated and large sources it occupies almost 4GB of memory - for very large
sources- it's not a problem of implementation but I wish to tune my tool and I
don't know where to start....

Thanks,
Cristina