[Soot-list] is it possible to analyze PHP code using SOOT??

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Feb 12 04:52:10 EST 2011

Hello.

No, I am afraid that's not really possible. Java and PHP have quite a
different semantics and therefore such a conversion from PHP to Jimple
is all but obvious. It maybe could be done but would be a significant
research project on its own.

I know that somebody tried the same for .NET but I think also that
solution was quite hard to achieve and was probably still incomplete.

Eric