[Soot-list] Is there any way to parse Java source codes without dependency?

심규항 starblood at fasoo.com
Wed Feb 23 02:28:46 EST 2011

Hi, I am Gyuhang work at Fasoo.com Inc.

I have been using Soot framework to analyze some Java codes.

I have been thinking Soot framework can process source files (not compiled byte codes) only if all dependent libraries are properly configured by classpath.

But I sometimes need to parse Java source files that do not have any syntactic errors but don’t have some libraries that needed for build.

In this case, is there any way to parse these files? If so, could you tell me what options should be used?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,