[Soot-list] Fwd: getting method active body

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Feb 26 05:40:47 EST 2011

Hi again.

There's multiple problems with your code.

(1) I think you are passing an incorrect signature to getMethod(..).
You may want to try getMethodByName(..) first, just to be sure.
(2) Your code gets executed after soot.Main.main(..) has finished. If
I am not mistaken then at this time some parts of the Scene have been
cleared. In particular method bodies may be missing. You should
instead put your code into a BodyTransformer or SceneTransformer. Our
tutorials show you how to do this.

Eric