[Soot-list] Question about invoke expression
heejong at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:24:43 EST 2011
Does anybody confirm my hypothesis? That is,
* All kinds of Invoke expressions in Jimple code should exist one of these
1. Within JInvokeStmt
2. R-value of JAssignStmt
(It means any other expressions should not contain Invoke expression.)
1. Jimple is made from bytecodes.
2. In bytecodes, every function return has to be stored somewhat in the
stack position to be used later.
3. The stack positions are transformed to temporary variables during
4. Therefore, every function call explicitly assigns its return value to a
variable unless the function call itself is a statement.
Is this correct?
Associate Research Engineer
Program Analysis Division
Fasoo.com, Inc. (www.spa-arrow.com)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soot-list