[Soot-list] Chaining Body transformers

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jul 4 04:41:32 EDT 2011

Hi Karthik.

For this to work it is better to use a SceneTransformer. This
transformer then explicitly retrieves all "application classes" from
the scene and all method bodies from those classes, then applying the
body transformers in the respective order. That also makes it easier
for you to store information between the different passes.

Note that Scene transformers have to go into the wjtp pack, which also
has to be enabled using the -w option.

Eric