[Soot-list] Chaining Body transformers

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 5 02:23:34 EDT 2011

Hi again.

> Thanks for that suggestion. However, in my situation, I'd want to not use
> the whole program mode because I do not need any full fledged
> interprocedural analysis.

In that case you can just use phase options to disable all
whole-program packs except for wjtp.

> Is there any other way apart from using a SceneTransformer?

Not unless you modify Soot yourself.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt