[Soot-list] Soot survivor's guide - Running the SPARK example on page 34

John Dee jdsoot at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:40:10 EDT 2011

Hi all.
I have been reading through the Soot survivor's guide. I am currently working through the'Using SPARK' section on page 34. I have downloaded the source and set everything up. I run the example (class PointsToAnalysis) with the command line arguments of 'spark' 'Test1' ???
I'm not sure what the 3rd argument should be. I have looked in the source of PointsToAnalysisand see that it should be a method name but I've no idea which method. Can someone pointme in the right direction? Overlooking things like this in the guide can make it a little frustratingat times!
Thanks & RegardsJD