[Soot-list] Calling 'getCallGraph()' during whole program mode

John Dee jdsoot at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:04:03 EDT 2011

Hi there. I was looking for clarification on call graph generation. I will be using Sootin my M.Sc. dissertation and will need to elucidate something so that my write-up makessense.

I was reading the soot survivor's guide and on page 19, is a diagram of the additional phasesin Soot when you put Soot into 'whole program' mode. I see that after the 'jb' pack runs foreach method, the next pack to run is the 'cg' pack, which generates call graphs and this informationis available to all of Soot via the 'Scene' class. My question is this:
Once the cg pack has run, is the information generated from this pack only available via ascene transformer, using 'wjtp'?
Thanks & RegardsJD