[Soot-list] Calling 'getCallGraph()' during whole program mode

John Dee jdsoot at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:54:30 EDT 2011

That makes sense Pat, thanks for that.
But on this note, I'm looking at the example for generating a call graph in the soot survivor's guide and it comprises:
PackManager.v().getPack("wjtp").add(new Transform("wjtp.myTrans", new SceneTransformer() {
Could you explain to me here, what the "wjtp.myTrans" argument is to the Transform object in the code snippet above?
I can't find an answer to this.
Thanks indeed