[Soot-list] Building a call graph for a class that has no main

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jul 22 12:18:25 EDT 2011

Hi.

> Now, I see an issue with this. To subclass 'EntryPoints', you must provide a
> call to super with an
> argument of type Singletons.Global. I'm not sure what that is or how to pass
> it into the 'MyEntryPoints' constructor.

G.v() is the singleton you are looking for.

Does that work?

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt