[Soot-list] [SOOT] Entry Points for -w Mode

Tillmann Runkel tirunkel at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Jun 8 04:19:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

i'm a student from Germany/Bremen (University of Bremen) and new to soot
and currently evaluating soot for my Master Thesis. I want to use soot
and build several analysis in the JavaEE context. I have a focus on
inter-procedural analysis (CHA, Call-Graph, ...), so i set the -w
option. The problem is, that i have no main class / main(String[]
args)-method in JavaEE context, so i want to define other entrypoints
(and more than one) for my test candidate (war/ejb). I found no option
to define such behaviour.

Question 1: Is it possible to define dedicated methods as entry points
for further analysis?
Question 2: Is it possible to define more than one method as entry point?

thanking you in anticipation.

Tillmann