[Soot-list] accepting a patch

Phil Pratt-Szeliga pcpratts at syr.edu
Sat Jun 11 10:25:37 EDT 2011

Hello!

First off, thanks for making Soot.  It is a great tool.

I have modified Soot 2.3.0 to add a new transformation pack that allows you to:
1) Add classes and methods during the transform
2) Execute a transform on every class before going to the next transform.

These were the changes need for my Bytecode manipulator.  I plan on publishing the source code to my manipulator by the end of the summer.

Anyway, if I make my changes work for 2.4.0, will you accept patches for it?  Where should I send the patches?

Thanks,
Phil Pratt-Szeliga