[Soot-list] Boolean Annotation Problem / Entity

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 15 02:38:21 EDT 2011

Hi Tillmann.

Thanks for the patch. Looks ok to me.

> "I want to use soot and build several analysis in the JavaEE context. I
> have a focus on inter-procedural analysis (CHA, Call-Graph, ...), so i
> set the -w option. The problem is, that i have no main class /
> main(String[] args)-method in JavaEE context, so i want to define other
> entrypoints (and more than one) for my test candidate (war/ejb). I found
> no option to define such behaviour.
>
> Question 1: Is it possible to define dedicated methods as entry points
> for further analysis?
> Question 2: Is it possible to define more than one method as entry point?"

This has been adressed on this list before. Please make an effort to
browse the archives.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt