[Soot-list] Paddle: call graph is incomplete

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 2 02:35:48 EST 2011

Hi Jochen.

Yes, Paddle currently has no direct support for TamiFlex.

However, since our first TechReport, we have implemented another
TamiFlex component, the "Booster". It is available on the TamiFlex
website and described in our upcoming ICSE Paper. The Booster takes
your program with reflection in it as input, along with the log file
that TamiFlex produced. As output, it produces a version where all the
logged reflective calls have been (sort of) replaced by normal method
calls. (It's actually a little more complex than that.) This
"de-reflectionized program" you could then pass to paddle, or to any
other static analysis tool too, as a matter of fact.

Eric