[Soot-list] Source Code Lookup

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:09:58 EST 2011

> "java soot.Main yourJavaProgramName -p jb use-original-names:true" maybe fit
> your needs.

Thanks for your suggestion - this seems to have altered things, but
not entirely helped.  Here is my minimal testcase:

    static void changed() {
        String s = null;
        System.out.println(s);
    }

I've compiled it with the -g:source,lines,vars option to javac so I'm
fairly sure its persisting useful information.

With use-original-names = true I'm getting 'l0 = null' as the first
Unit.  Surely l0 should be "s" here?  Without the option set I was
getting 'r1 = "abc" ', so its definitely changing things, but its not
really giving the correct String.

Am I missing something?

regards,

  Richard