[Soot-list] Field references

RASIKA LIMJE rasika1103 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:48:54 EST 2011

Respected Sir,

                I thank you for the quick response to the questions asked by
me. As suggested by you I tried using “SceneTransformer” and the
“internalTransform” method in it and also used the “-w” option while running
the code. Since I am using NetBeans IDE I passed the “-w” option as argument
in the Run             ->Project Configuration-> Arguments dialog box.
However I am getting an Exception “There is no main class”. I do not
understand the error. What mistake am I making?

              Also my second query wasn’t answered last time. When I am
trying to split methods and fields in the existing class into different
classes (suppose 2) such that some fields and methods are in class 1 and
other fields and methods are in class 2, I am not being able to solve the
field and method references. Obviously when split, the fields and methods
will belong to new classes and so wherever they are used or defined the
corresponding changes in their reference needs to be done with respect to
their new classes. How to get the references?

             Also the calls made to the methods from original class will be
modified since they no longer belong to original class but the new split
classes. So objects for the new classes need to be created for sure.

                I’ll be extremely obliged if you could assist me with the
above mentioned problems as soon as possible. I’m sending you the following
attachments:

1)      Original class file : Maths.java

2)      Required class files after doing above mentioned changes :
Maths1.java, Maths2.java, Maths3.java

3)      My source code in which I am being able to get the fields and
methods from a class and put those into a different class using
BodyTransformer: step2.java, ClassCopy.java

4)      Code in which I tried using Scenetransformer:
NewStep2.java,Step2ClassCopy.java

Thanking you.

Yours’ sincerely,

    Rasika Limje