[Soot-list] using scene transformer

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 7 02:12:47 EST 2011

"-process-dir -w e:\classfiles" makes no sense

-process-dir needs to be followed by a directory path

Also, if you use -w you need to state a main class using "-main-class
<main class>" where <main class> is the main class of your program.

Eric

--
Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED