[Soot-list] Inconsistency in handling unicode class names

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 7 11:13:47 EST 2011

Hi Christophe.

I have just tried to reproduce the problem but I am having trouble
creating a source/class file that contains such characters. (I have
never used unicode in class names.) Could you tell us how to produce a
test case or even better send us an appropriate test file?

Cheers,
Eric

--
Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED