[Soot-list] Record Dynamic Value

Pedro Louro pedrolour at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:13:41 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your fast response! My problem is that the readline() is
assigned to a jimple temp variable:
temp$3 = virtualinvoke br.<java.io.BufferedReader: java.lang.String
readLine()>()

It is possible to pass the value of this "temp$3" or its necessary to
get the corresponded Local?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards
Pedro Louro