[Soot-list] Phatom Methods problem

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 21 13:03:05 EDT 2011

Hi Vasco.

Soot only models methods/classes as phantom methods/classes when the
code for the respective classes cannot be found. For your particular
example, this means that for some reason the class
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder is not available on the classpath that
you provide to Soot.

Having said that, by default phantom references are actually disabled.
Normally Soot only enables them when you use -allow-phantom-refs. What
does your command line look like?

Eric