[Soot-list] Extract a unit's code line

Brad thebigbradwolf at kc.rr.com
Tue May 3 12:31:47 EDT 2011

Vasco,

As far as I know, it depends on what phase you're in.  What I'm doing is something like this:

if(SomeUnit instanceof soot.Jimple.ReturnStmt || SomeUnit instanceof soot.Jimple.ReturnVoidStmt)
{
    //Do Whatever you want with return statements
}

This obviously only applies if you're in a Jimple phase, you'd need to check Baf etc for it's own classes.  I'm not sure about soot.Jimple.RetStmt though.

Bradley Stevenson