[Soot-list] jasmin error

Mahdi Hassan mmmhbd76 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:27:26 EDT 2011

Hi

I am working with jtopas(using SIR version) for my code coverage
research. I am using jasminclasses-2.3.0.jar as a part of DUAF (a tools
designed by Raul Santelices) & soot. It works nicely with some other
subject programs but it failed in a class(I attach the class with this
mail).. It create the following error. It will be a great help for me if
any of you have any idea why this error occurred.

******jasmin error**

Writing to …/de/susebox/jtopas/TestTokenizerSpeed.class

Jasmin:7: Warning - Syntax error.

.inner_class_attr

^

Jasmin:7: Error - Couldn't repair and continue parse.

.inner_class_attr

^

********

Regards