[Soot-list] Auto-generated Soot FAQ

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 31 04:50:34 EDT 2011

Hi all.

My colleague Martin Monperrus and his student Stefan Henß have helped my out
with their tool available on FAQCluster.com to auto-generate an FAQ,
distilled from this mailing list. Thanks a lot to both of them!

You can find the result here: http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/faq.html
I hope people will find it useful.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt