[Soot-list] Why "Unit" as target of JGotoStmt?

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 17 11:44:43 EST 2011

On 11/16/2011 11:10 PM, Eric Bodden wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation, Pat,
>
> I guess that explains that. I think I can see an interesting PL
> problem lurking there somewhere.

I think there are two solutions to this problem, both of which could be
deployed: 1) we no longer need UnitBox, ValueBox, etc, but could instead
use Box<T> (or maybe UnitBox<T> if it turns out that UnitBox and
ValueBox are somehow different). That would solve the Unit/Stmt problem.
2) GotoStmt and IfStmt should probably implement an additional interface
HasTarget which contains the getTarget, getTargetBox, and setTarget methods.

pat