[Soot-list] Why cann't I use your Eclipse plugin

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Sat Oct 1 04:36:35 EDT 2011

Sorry for sending this one again. I had forgot to choose a title for my last
email.
-----------
Hello,

I just installed Soot by command line and installed Soot plugin under
Eclipse. (following instructions from Dr Dobb's blogs)

When I tried to transform my .java to .jimple using this plugin, I got
" The chosen operation is not currently available "

Could you help? I know little about Soot and Eclipse neither. Thank you

For info:

My OS: Mac Os X leonard 32 bit
My Eclipse SDK: 3.4.2
My Soot Eclipse Plugin: 2.4.0

I installed the SOOT with
SOOTJAR = sootclasses-2.3.0.jar:
jasminclasses-2.3.0.jar:polyglotclasses-1.3.5.jar
SOOTPATH = .:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Classes/classes.jar

Z.