[Soot-list] Problems Constructing Call-Graph from Sources

Tillmann Runkel tirunkel at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Fri Oct 14 07:01:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

i've tried to construct the Call-Graph in soot based on Java-Sources
(All Files are included in the "process-dir").

I've got the following Exception during PackManager.v().runPacks():

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: This operation
requires resolving level BODIES but
com.sun.tutorial.javaee.dukesbank.web.AccountHistoryBean$4Anonymous0 is
at resolving level SIGNATURES
If you are extending Soot, try to add the following call before calling
soot.Main.main(..):
Scene.v().addBasicClass(com.sun.tutorial.javaee.dukesbank.web.AccountHistoryBean$4Anonymous0,BODIES);

com.sun.tutorial.javaee.dukesbank.web.AccountHistoryBean is a valid
java-File. I've tried to load the AccountHistoryBean-Class before
cg-construction at the desired resolving level with no succes.

Based on class-Files with the same setup, the construction works fine.

What does the "$..." as extension means?

Anyone any idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tillmann