[Soot-list] Extracting Java source

Campbell Morrison cammorr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:19:57 EDT 2011

Sorry for bothering you all, but I need some help.

I need to link the Jimple statements (Stmt or Unit) to their originating
Java source code.  I'm certain I was able to do this a long time ago via
Tags, having the original Java source code linked to the converted Jimple
Units, but I cannot seem to do this again.  I've lost the original code, so
I can't look back on what I did last time.

I have the Java line number stored in the tags, with the help of the
command-line parameter '-keep-line-number', but is there something similar
for adding the Java source as well?

Regards,
Campbell