[Soot-list] TamiFlex 2.0 is out

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Sep 25 06:13:50 EDT 2011

I am happy to announce the availability of TamiFlex 2.0.

This new release includes a couple of bug fixes but also some
important changes and new features.

The Play-Out Agent is now extensible: you can add your own
instrumentation probes if you like. By default, the agent can now log
many more reflective calls than before. The probes, as well as other
options, are now configured through configuration files. Neither agent
accepts command-line options any longer.
We highly recommend reading out documentation on those files:
http://code.google.com/p/tamiflex/wiki/ConfigurationFile

Also we make available, for the first time, an Eclipse Plugin that
allows you to play-out and play-in directly from within Eclipse:
http://code.google.com/p/tamiflex/wiki/TamiFlexEclipsePlugin

The Play-In Agent and Booster did not change much.

Best wishes,
Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt