[Soot-list] patch to allow adding application class during BodyTransformer

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 12 14:37:02 EDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Could you use a snapshotIterator instead of manually duplicating the
list? Soot maintains the list of classes as a Chain, which provides
snapshotIterator to do what your iteratorToList method did.

Also, could you assure me that you're not slowing down Soot too much
with this change? I think it'll be OK: this list will contain on the
order of 2000 elements, but there are only a dozen packs. But let's just
check to make sure.

pat