[Soot-list] patch to allow adding application class during BodyTransformer

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Apr 13 08:41:23 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I have now committed a simpler fix, as Patrick suggested, using a
snapshot iterator. Since the snapshot is only taken once I do not
expect a noticeable slowdown, even if there are thousands of classes.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE