[Soot-list] ETA for the new interprocedural framework?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Wed Aug 8 04:56:29 EDT 2012

Hi Marc-Andre.

It will certainly be in the next release. I am currently still
conducting some benchmarks with it. I am happy to give you access to
it, though. I will send you a private mail.

Eric

On 7 August 2012 22:00, Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau
<marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I read Bodden's paper a while back that promised the new interprocedural
> framework and I got really excited.
> (Inter-procedural data-flow analysis with IFDS/IDE and Soot)
>
> In fact, that is one of the reasons why I thought soot would be the best
> option for doing my prototype :D
>
> I wanted to know when it would be available in the repositories, as I
> would like to start using it soon!
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
> Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt