[Soot-list] soot command line option of "-process-path"

dingsun xyz031702 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:35:16 EDT 2012

Dear All,
I want to process the class files in some jar files.  Suppose my the path to these jar files is c:\wk\testcase\lib\
I follow the help document of soot command line option, writing:-process-path
c:\wk\testcase\lib\
But I got the error: Invalid option -process-path  c:\wk\testcase\lib\soot.CompilationDeathException: Option parse error	at emframe.staticanalysis.soot.CFGDriver.processCmdArgs(CFGDriver.java:121)	at emframe.staticanalysis.soot.CFGDriver.generateCFG(CFGDriver.java:30)	at emframe.Main.start(Main.java:71)	at emframe.Main.main(Main.java:34)
May I know how to solve this? Thanks a lot!
Best Regards,Ding Sun