[Soot-list] [Help] Analysis using Soot for groovy classes

Jean Melo jemel_ic at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:55:49 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
I am interested to make dataflow analysis using soot for groovy classes. Regarding java classes I know that soot keeps line number of the source code. I mean, when the soot receives as inputs java code and executes its analysis, then I can get the number line for each statement. So, I can see them through IDE (e.g. Eclipse).
My question is: Is there any way that I can do the same with groovy? I think soot knows about number lines because it keeps metadatas which ease to transform (source code -> bytecode and bytecode -> source code).
Thanks in advance.
Jean MeloMSc Student in Computer Science at Federal University of Pernambuco