[Soot-list] complete/full call-graph beyond interfaces possible

Fares Mikasch fares.mikasch at gameduell.de
Wed Dec 5 03:41:59 EST 2012

Hello,

I search for tools that give me information about the (maximum)
call-depth (or call-stack height) for different entry-points and
stumbled upon Soot because of the call-graph feature.

All tools that I already evaluated only build call-graphs within a class
or at least fail at interface borders.

I tried a very simple example which I attached to this email along with
the call-graph, that soot produced. There you can see, that the
interface call 'greeter.greet("world")' is not resolved/displayed in
depth. Is it possible to create full call-graph information even beyond
interface borders (provided that there is exactly one implementing class
in the class-path) with Soot out of the box or with some coding?

With best regards
Fares