[Soot-list] soot/master build depending on Heros

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Fri Dec 7 04:42:15 EST 2012

Hi everyone, essentially github followers,

This morning I cloned the master branch of Soot from github and tried to '$ant fulljar'. After a few tries and googlings, I managed to download most jars Soot is depending on, and rewrite ant.settings correctly.

However the dependency on Heros is still missing. I am now wondering if a jar is or will be available for Heros? Or if I should also grab the sources from github and build it myself? Or if there is a way to build Soot without Heros? I found nothing in the nightly script.

To summarize:
1) What is the right way to resolve Soot's dependency on Heros?
2) Should we improve the ant.settings.template? (I still get confused by 'jastaddfrontend.loc=')

--
Quentin Sabah, co-funded Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 52 42        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14