[Soot-list] I set correct the jump points for goto and targets for if-s but "Cannot compute SCCs for graph with number of heads = 2"

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Feb 9 06:42:06 EST 2012

Hi Christina.

Your control-flow graph has two "first" statements. This can have
multiple reasons. You would need to look at the UnitGraph to find out.

Apparently, there's some Soot component that cannot handle such unit
graphs. It's impossible to tell which one by the single stack frame
you sent us. We would need to see the entire stack trace.