[Soot-list] PaddleTransformer.class not found in soot-2.5.0?

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Fri Feb 10 10:13:29 EST 2012

Thank you for your replies.

I may be wrong, but I find PaddleTransformer.class is no more present
in soot-2.5.0's release.
My program from survivor's guide does not work, the compiler complains
it does not find that class.  Do I make something wrong here? The
following is the error mesage.

Would you help? Thanks in advance.
Zell.

bash-3.2$ javac -cp soot-2.5.0.jar
./pointsto/src/dk/brics/paddle/PointsToAnalysis.java
./pointsto/src/dk/brics/paddle/PointsToAnalysis.java:19: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PaddleTransformer
location: package soot.jimple.paddle
import soot.jimple.paddle.PaddleTransformer;
                         ^
./Pointsto/src/dk/brics/paddle/PointsToAnalysis.java:123: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PaddleTransformer
location: class dk.brics.paddle.PointsToAnalysis
		PaddleTransformer pt = new PaddleTransformer();
		^